Marketing Intern Summer 2018
This position will report directly to the General Manager and will play a key role in assisting with marketing initiatives around the theatre. This position is ideal for anyone looking to gain insight on all marketing sectors within the non-profit event management realm. Candidates must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, retain large amounts of information and learn to adapt to changes. This position will require some weekend hours.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist in overall brand management
- Assist with promotional activity – including distributing promotional materials, donation requests, etc.
- Attend and promote the theatre at special events in and outside the theatre
- Pitch various marketing initiatives involving email and social
- Develop community relationships and engagement
Qualifications and Skills
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multitask, work independently, and take initiative
- Knowledge and experience with programs such as Google Apps for work, WordPress, MailChimp, and Paypal
- Interest in theatre a plus!
- Weekend/Evening Availability a plus!
- Marketing: 1 year
- social media: 1 year
Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Ashley Volkens, General Manager. Cut and paste to the subject line of your email MARKETING INTERN to ensure your application is correctly filtered.