Birthdays with the Cabaret Children’s Company are FUN and affordable!
Looking to book a Birthday party with Main Stage Theatre? Click here for the group form!
What we can offer:
- Groups of 12 to 29 10% off each ticket.
- Groups of 30 to 74 take 20% off each ticket and services fees are waived. That’s like a 25% discount.
- Groups of 75 + take 25% off each ticket and services fees are waived. That’s like a 30% discount.
- Groups over 150 buy out the entire house for our biggest discount.
- Top notch musical-theatre entertainment
- A birthday singalong and the chance to get your photo with our cast!
- NEW! Print at Home Invitations.Birthday Invitation 1 Birthday Invitation 2
What you can add:
- Bring your own cake, cupcakes and candles
- Bring your own lunches, snacks, favors and gifts
- Decorate the table! (Sorry! No balloons allowed!)
- Plan the perfect surprise afternoon of quality entertainment.
Tickets for our Children’s shows are the best bargain around!
Balloons & Decorations – Balloons are not allowed into the theatre but if you would like to bring in decorations and party favors for your table, you are welcome to do so.
Birthday List – Place the child’s name on the list before intermission at will call, so the cast can sing Happy Birthday to the child at the end of the show.
Intermission – Normally at intermission, the parents sing Happy Birthday to the child and cut the cake. (Candles are allowed) We suggest that you do cupcakes instead of a birthday cake because it is easier to pass out to your guests. Please keep in mind that intermission is only 10 minutes long.
Meet & Greet – There is a meet and greet in the lobby after the show! Children are welcome to get autographs and parents are welcome to take pictures of the characters. (Pictures are allowed after the show only!!!)
Call our Box Office to book your party soon … before we sell out!
Phone: 203- 576-1636 Option “0”
Box office hours are Tuesday to Friday 10 am to 4 pm.