BOX OFFICE ASSOCIATE
The Box Office Associate will be responsible for the day to day operations of the box office – ensuring professionalism, accuracy, consistency and efficiency across all box office systems. This position requires the ability to accommodate a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, and some holidays.
Responsibilities and skills will include but are not limited to the following:
- Process ticket sales – phone and in-person orders
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries and requests
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Competent in the implementation and generation of robust box office reporting.
- Ensure and maintain the smooth and consistent running of the computerized ticketing system on both the front and the back end.
- Work closely with Group Sales and Marketing on audience development.
- 1-3 years previous box office experience
- 3+ years of customer service experience
- Experience with a non-profit or arts organization preferred
- Cash handling experience
- High competency level with spreadsheets.
- Must have the ability to work with the public and possess conflict resolution skills
Part time, 15 to 25 hours a week between September and May.