FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
April 2, 2016
The Downtown Cabaret Children’s Company Presents:
Princess and the Pea
Bridgeport’s award winning Downtown Cabaret Theatre (DCT) Children’s Company closes its 40th anniversary season with Princess and the Pea. Performances run:
Opening Weekend: April 16 & 17, Saturday & Sunday at 12noon
April 23 – May 22, Saturdays & Sundays at 12noon & 2:30pm
When a handsome young prince falls in love with an unknown princess, there is only one way to prove she is true royalty. Based on the story by Hans Christian Andersen, this new retelling of the classic story is filled with music, fun, and a few surprises along the way.
For tickets and information visit MyCabaret.org or call the box office Mon – Fri, 10am – 5pm, (203) 576-1636 Option 0.
Notes to Editors:
If you would like more information about Princess and the Pea or to schedule an interview with DCT Executive Director Hugh Hallinan, please contact Ashley Volkens, 203-576-1634, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ticket Prices: Adults – $23, Children – $19
Performances run no longer than 75-80 minutes with a 10 minute intermission.
The Downtown Cabaret Theatre is wheelchair accessible. Please inform the Box Office of any special needs when ordering tickets.
For more information, or to purchase tickets:
- By Phone: Box Office: 203-576-1636 Select Option 0
- In Person: At DCT Box Office, 263 Golden Hill Street, Bridgeport, CT. Hours are Monday – Friday 10am – 5pm, and 90 minutes prior to performances
- Online: www.MyCabaret.org
- By US Mail: Downtown Cabaret Theatre, 263 Golden Hill Street, Bridgeport, CT 06604, Attn: Box Office
- Tickets, information, seating charts are available at MyCabaret.org