This position will report directly to the Marketing Director and will play a key role in assisting with marketing initiatives around the theatre. This position is ideal for anyone looking to gain insight on all marketing sectors within the non-profit event management realm. Candidates must be able to work in a fast paced environment, retain large amounts of information and learn to adapt with changes. This position will require some weekend hours.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist in overall brand management
- Assist with promotional activity – including distributing promotional materials, donation requests, etc.
- Attend and promote the theatre at special events in and outside the theatre
- Pitch various marketing initiatives involving email and social
- Develop community relationships and engagement
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multitask, work independently, and take initiative
- Knowledge and experience with programs such as Google Apps for work, WordPress, Mailchimp and Paypal
- Interest in theatre a plus!
- Weekend Availability a plus!
Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Ashley Volkens, Marketing Director. Cut and paste to the subject line of your email MARKETING INTERN to insure your application is correctly filtered.