THEATRE RENTAL INFORMATION
The Downtown Cabaret Theatre offers a wide range of options for renting the theatre space. We can accommodate a range of events including weddings, corporate meetings, award ceremonies, theatrical performances, concerts, bar/bat mitzvah receptions, etc. As the Downtown Cabaret Theatre is a fully functioning theatre that produces shows year-round, all theatre rentals are subject to availability of the space, and all rentals are subject to a range of different variables that change depending on the requirements of each of our shows. All rates are based on a 6hr. maximum rental per day.
***Certified non-profit organizations may be eligible for discounted rental rates pending proof of non-profit certification.
BASIC FACILITY RENTAL PACKAGE – Starting at $1000
(Examples: luncheons, award ceremonies, graduations, lectures, business meetings)
- Backstage Green Room
- (1) Handheld microphone
- Parking attendant
- House Manager
- Technical Supervisor
- Cleaners/Facility Maintenance
PERFORMANCE FACILITY RENTAL PACKAGE – Starting at $1750
(Examples: recitals, musical theatre, a cappella, stand-up, comedians)
- Basic Facility Rental Package (above)
- Theatrical Lights and Light Designer
- Dressing Room(s) access
- Three (3) hard-wired microphones and/or playback ability
WEDDING FACILITY RENTAL PACKAGE – Starting at $2500
- DJ or Band hook up
- Versatile Dance Floor
- Banquet style Buffet table
ADDITIONAL REHEARSAL TIME
If additional time is required for rehearsal or set-up that does not fall within the designated rental time (either the day of or on a designated day prior to the official rental), the following rates apply for each 4hr. period:
- Monday-Thursday – $500.00
- Friday- Saturday – $600.00
ADDITIONAL TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
If your event requires additional technical requirements not included in the basic or performance rental package, we offer a range of options to suit your needs. A list of instrument backline is available upon request.
- Professional Audio Engineer
- (1) Stage Monitor Mix
- Up to (6) Wireless mics
- Up to (4) Wired mics
- Audio Playback (CD, Computer, or iPod)
- Professional Lighting Designer
- Specialized Lighting Cues (up to 300)
- (3) Color top light washes
- Color changing side light scrollers
ADDITIONAL PERSONNEL – 6hr. minimum employment
- Follow Spot Operator – $18.00/hr.
- Deck Crew – $15.00/hr.
- Fly Operator – $20.00/hr.
- Stage Manager – $20.00/hr.
- A2 Sound Operator – $15.00/hr
ADDITIONAL TECHNICAL EQUIPMENT
- Video Projector (2.5K Lumens) – $55.00/day
- Video Projector (17.5K Lumens) – $300.00/day
- Media Server – $35.00/day
- Additional Wireless mics – $40.00/day
Alcoholic beverages are not permitted on the premises for any facility rental events.
You will be required to sign a contract and submit a 10% deposit and a certificate of insurance liability for $1,000,000 with the Downtown Cabaret Theatre as an insurer. These documents must be returned within two weeks of contract delivery, or the contract will be void.
If you are interested in renting the Downtown Cabaret Theatre, please fill out and submit a request form (on the sidebar) and a Downtown Cabaret Theatre representative will contact you shortly.