The Marketing Associate will report solely to the Marketing Director and will assist with the theatre’s Marketing Campaigns in a variety of capacities.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Maintain website and social outlets
- Create weekly eblasts
- Create Show Specific Content
- Proofread print & digital marketing products
- Assist in the planning and execution of internal and external marketing events
- Coordinates photography at shows and other key moments
- B.A. in Communications, Marketing, English or related field
- 1+ years experience in Marketing, preferably for a non-profit or arts organization
- 1-2 years of professional experience handling Social Media Accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Familiarity with WordPress and Google Analytics
- Photography background a plus!
- Interest in theatre a plus!
This is a full-time, seasonal position. Must have flexible schedule and be available some nights/weekends.
Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com Ashley Volkens, Marketing Director. Cut and paste to the subject line of your email MARKETING ASSOCIATE to insure your application is correctly filtered.
BOX OFFICE ASSOCIATE
The Box Office Associate will report to the Assistant Box Office Manager & Executive Producer and will be responsible for the day to day operations of the box office – ensuring professionalism, accuracy, consistency and efficiency across all box office systems. This position requires the ability to accommodate a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, and some holidays.
Responsibilities and skills will include but are not limited to the following:
- Process ticket sales – phone and in-person orders
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries and requests
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Competent in the implementation and generation of robust box office reporting.
- Ensure and maintain the smooth and consistent running of the computerized ticketing system on both the front and the back end.
- Work closely with Group Sales and Marketing on audience development.
- 1-3 years previous box office experience
- 3+ years of customer service experience
- Experience with a non-profit or arts organization preferred
- Cash handling experience
- High competency level with spreadsheets.
- Must have the ability to work with the public and possess conflict resolution skills
This is a part-time, seasonal, exempt position. All interested candidates can email their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “BOX OFFICE ASSOCIATE”.
The Downtown Cabaret Theatre is a 501 (c) (3) Non-Profit Organization that provides audiences in and around Fairfield County with a wide variety of musical and theatrical entertainment. In a tables and chairs style seated venue and a BYOB and Picnic policy, the Downtown Cabaret Theatre provides three distinct stages of entertainment: Main Stage Theatre, Main Stage Concert, and their award-winning professional Children’s Theatre.
Downtown Cabaret Theatre is seeking a seasonal Merchandise Associate. Season runs from October 2016 – May 2017. Schedule includes Saturday and Sunday mornings. Candidate must have previous customer service experience, high energy and wear a smile! Candidate must be a self starter, highly organized, and be able to operate a cash register and cc machine. Salary $25 per shift, no benefits. DCT is a professional non-profit theatre in Bridgeport CT.
Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com Ashley Volkens, Marketing Director. Cut and paste to the subject line of your email MERCHANDISE ASSOCIATE to insure your application is correctly filtered.
LUCKY BUCKS PERSONALITY
Downtown Cabaret Theatre is seeking a seasonal Lucky Bucks Personality. Season runs from September 2016 – June 2017. Schedule includes Saturday and Sunday nights. Candidate must have a good presence in front of large audiences, an outgoing personality, and customer service experience! DCT is a professional non-profit theatre in Bridgeport CT.
Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Hugh Hallinan, Executive Producer. Cut and paste to the subject line of your email LUCKY BUCKS PERSONALITY to insure your application is correctly filtered.
The Downtown Cabaret Theatre is always looking for enthusiastic, customer service-oriented individuals to become volunteer ushers. Our volunteer ushers provide invaluable services by assisting patrons to their seats, answering questions, and most importantly, creating a pleasant and welcoming environment for our patrons. As a volunteer, you will have an opportunity to meet many new and exciting people as well as having the opportunity to see quality performances. Some of the requirements for becoming a volunteer usher are:
• Must have excellent customer service skills.
• The willingness to work as a team and a dedication to patron service.
• The ability to climb stairs and stand for extended periods of time.
• Must be 16 years old
• Must wear and provide your own white shirt, black slacks and solid black flat shoes, no open front or back.
Please e-mail a letter of interest to our House Manager, Victoria Keiffer-Rinkrman at email@example.com with “DCT Usher” in the subject line.