This position will report directly to the Marketing Director and will play a key role in assisting with marketing initiatives around the theatre. This position is ideal for anyone looking to gain insight on all marketing sectors within the non-profit event management realm. Candidates must be able to work in a fast paced environment, retain large amounts of information and learn to adapt with changes. This position will require some weekend hours.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist in overall brand management
- Assist with promotional activity – including distributing promotional materials, donation requests, etc.
- Attend and promote the theatre at special events in and outside the theatre
- Pitch various marketing initiatives involving email and social
- Develop community relationships and engagement
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multitask, work independently, and take initiative
- Knowledge and experience with programs such as Google Apps for work, WordPress, Mailchimp and Paypal
- Interest in theatre a plus!
- Weekend Availability a plus!
Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Ashley Volkens, Marketing Director. Cut and paste to the subject line of your email MARKETING INTERN to insure your application is correctly filtered.
LUCKY BUCKS PERSONALITY
Downtown Cabaret Theatre is seeking a seasonal Lucky Bucks Personality. Season runs from September 2016 – June 2017. Schedule includes Saturday and Sunday nights. Candidate must have a good presence in front of large audiences, an outgoing personality, and customer service experience! DCT is a professional non-profit theatre in Bridgeport CT.
Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com Hugh Hallinan, Executive Producer. Cut and paste to the subject line of your email LUCKY BUCKS PERSONALITY to insure your application is correctly filtered.
The Downtown Cabaret Theatre is always looking for enthusiastic, customer service-oriented individuals to become volunteer ushers. Our volunteer ushers provide invaluable services by assisting patrons to their seats, answering questions, and most importantly, creating a pleasant and welcoming environment for our patrons. As a volunteer, you will have an opportunity to meet many new and exciting people as well as having the opportunity to see quality performances. Some of the requirements for becoming a volunteer usher are:
• Must have excellent customer service skills.
• The willingness to work as a team and a dedication to patron service.
• The ability to climb stairs and stand for extended periods of time.
• Must be 16 years old
• Must wear and provide your own white shirt, black slacks and solid black flat shoes, no open front or back.
Please e-mail a letter of interest to our House Manager, Victoria Keiffer-Rinkrman at firstname.lastname@example.org with “DCT Usher” in the subject line.