JOIN THE TEAM!
DIGITAL MARKETING ASSOCIATE
The Marketing Associate will report solely to the Executive Producer and will assist with the theatre’s Digital Marketing Campaigns in a variety of capacities.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Compile and implement all email and social marketing campaigns
- Monitor and maintain website content
- Proofread print & digital marketing products
- Coordinates photography at shows and other key moments
- Maintain a matrix for tracking and measuring the results of all digital marketing initiatives and generate weekly reports on results
- Assist with special projects as necessary
- B.A. in Communications, Marketing, English or related field
- 1+ years experience in Marketing, preferably for a non-profit or arts organization
- 1-2 years of professional experience handling Social Media Accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc)
- Self Starter
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Familiarity with WordPress,Google Analytics, EMMA or similar programs a plus
- Interest in theatre a plus!
This is a full-time, seasonal position. Must have flexible schedule and be available some nights/weekends.
All interested candidates can email their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “DIGITAL MARKETING ASSOCIATE”.
The Downtown Cabaret Theatre is always looking for enthusiastic, customer service-oriented individuals to become volunteer ushers. Our volunteer ushers provide invaluable services by assisting patrons to their seats, answering questions, and most importantly, creating a pleasant and welcoming environment for our patrons. As a volunteer, you will have an opportunity to meet many new and exciting people as well as having the opportunity to see quality performances. Some of the requirements for becoming a volunteer usher are:
• Must have excellent customer service skills.
• The willingness to work as a team and a dedication to patron service.
• The ability to climb stairs and stand for extended periods of time.
• Must be 16 years old
• Must wear and provide your own white shirt, black slacks and solid black flat shoes, no open front or back.
Please e-mail a letter of interest to our House Manager, Victoria Keiffer-Rinkrman at email@example.com with “DCT Usher” in the subject line.