Birthdays at the Cabaret are FUN and affordable!
What we can offer:
- 10 percent discount on groups of 12 or larger
- Top notch musical-theatre entertainment
- A birthday singalong and the chance to get your photo with our cast!
What you can add:
- Bring your own cake, cupcakes and candles
- Bring your own lunches, snacks, favors and gifts
- Decorate the table! (Sorry! No balloons allowed!)
- Plan the perfect surprise afternoon of quality entertainment.
Tickets for our Children’s shows are the best bargain around!
Call our Box Office to book your party soon … before we sell out!
Phone: 203- 576-1636 Option “0”
Box office hours are Monday to Friday 10 am to 5 pm.
Balloons & Decorations – Balloons are not allowed into the theatre but if you would like to bring in decorations and party favors for your table, you are welcome to do so.
Birthday List – Place the child’s name on the list before intermission at will call, so the cast can sing Happy Birthday to the child at the end of the show.
Intermission – Normally at intermission the parents sing Happy Birthday to the child and cut the cake. (Candles are allowed) We suggest that you do cupcakes instead of a birthday cake because it is easier to pass out to your guests. Please keep in mind that intermission is only 10 minutes long.
Meet & Greet – There is a meet and greet in the lobby after the show! Children are welcome to get autographs and parents are welcome to take pictures of the characters. (Pictures are allowed after the show only!!!)
To reserve the tickets for your Cabaret Style Birthday Party
please call the Box Office at 203 576-1636 ext.0