Program Directors Maria Vee – Krissy Dorn and Jenny Nelson bring you Camp Cabaret Theatre Program 2013
The house lights dim, the audience quiets, and the curtain RISES…on a summer filled with the magic of theatre and learning!
Camp Cabaret Theatre Program offers a total theatre conservatory experience plus all the fun of traditional theatre camps. It’s the only performing arts program of its kind in the area!
The program is :
- 2 week session from July1-14th
At Camp Cabaret, performers of all levels – beginner and advanced – find expression and fulfillment on stage and in the classroom.
Camp Cabaret Theatre Program offers:
- Fun-filled learning experience to PRACTICE, PARTICIPATE and PERFORM in a real theatre, on a real stage
- Our low child-to-instructor ratio means individual attention for each participant.
- Every child gets a part to play in a full length musical play.
- Rotating classes in improv, audition technique, scene study, character development and theatre games keep each child engaged and continually learning.
- The opportunity to learn theatre skills from experienced theatre professionals – real theatre training will give every camper a chance to shine in class and will help increase their confidence for theatrical futures
- A Showcase performance midway through the program for campers to show off a talent of their choice using their new skills
- Full length, camp finale musical on The Downtown Cabaret Theatre Stage, complete with lights and sound – two spectacular performances for family and friends!
Camp Cabaret Theatre Program 2013 Schedule
July 1-14th Monday through Friday, 9 am to 4 pm (performances 13th,14th)
Fees and Payment
The total cost of this 2-week program is $ 750.00. A non-refundable deposit of $ 150 is required within 24 hours of receiving your notice of acceptance in the program. The balance of $ 600 is due no later than May 1, 2013.
How to Register for Camp Cabaret Theatre Program 2013
Registration for Camp Cabaret Theater Program is first-come, first-served and online. After submitting your registration, you will receive an email message with additional information about space availability and payment. Click on the link below to register.
If you need additional information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our CCTP program directors will get back to you as quickly as possible.