DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
The Digital Marketing Specialist will report solely to the Executive Producer and will assist with the theatre’s Digital Marketing Campaigns in a variety of capacities.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Compile and implement all email and social marketing campaigns
- Monitor and maintain website content
- Proofread print & digital marketing products
- Coordinates photography at shows and other key moments
- Maintain a matrix for tracking and measuring the results of all digital marketing initiatives and generate weekly reports on results
- Assist with special projects as necessary
- B.A. in Communications, Marketing, English or related field
- 1+ years experience in Marketing, preferably for a non-profit or arts organization
- 1-2 years of professional experience handling Social Media Accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc)
- Self Starter
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Familiarity with WordPress,Google Analytics, EMMA or similar programs a plus
- Interest in theatre a plus!
This is a full-time, seasonal position. Must have flexible schedule and be available some nights/weekends.
All interested candidates can email their cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line “DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST”.